Bardsread is a platform for communities to share, discuss and connect in an open environment, where you can find the most authentic and exciting content on the internet. The nature of this content might be funny, serious, offensive, or anywhere in between. While participating, it’s important to keep in mind this value above all others: show enough respect to others so that we all may continue to enjoy Bardsread for what it is.
While on Bardsread, there’s variety of different types of content. A bit creativity can make the most viral content in the history of the internet. With so much possibilities, here are some guidelines for the content that is not acceptable on Bardsread. Please keep in mind the spirit in which these were written, and know that looking for loopholes is a waste of time.
Content is prohibited if it
- Is illegal
- Is involuntary pornography
- Is sexual or suggestive content involving minors
- Is copied from the internet
- Encourages or incites violence
- Threatens, harasses, or bullies or encourages others to do so
- Is personal and confidential information
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
- Uses Bardsread to solicit or facilitate any transaction or gift involving certain goods and services
- Is spam
In addition to not submitting unwelcome content, the following behaviors are prohibited on Bardsread
- Asking for votes or engaging in vote manipulation
- Breaking Bardsread or doing anything that interferes with normal use of Bardsread
- Creating multiple accounts to evade punishment or avoid restrictions
NSFW (Not Safe For Work) content
Content that contains nudity, pornography, or profanity, which a reasonable viewer may not want to be seen accessing in a public or formal setting such as in a workplace should be in NSFW category.
Following consequences shall be faced by a user, if Bardsread Content Policy are not abided by:
- Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts
- Adding restrictions to accounts
- Adding restrictions to Bardsread groups or communities, such as adding NSFW tags
- Removal of content
- Banning of Bardsread groups or communities
How can I prevent the removal of my content?
If a post do not abide by Bardsread’s Content Policy, members will receive an email, requesting them to either modify their content according to the content policy or notifying them about the removal of their post. To prevent this, below are some tips to prevent the removal of a post:
- Frontend Submission is only for creative content that a member create with their creativity and not for the copied content from the internet.
- My Wall is the suitable place for the content copied from the internet, where you can post and share different types of content and interact with your friends.